Friday, April 4, 2014

Last Post and Exhibition Opening

Hey all!

Its been great reading everyone's posts this semester, so for my last post I wanted to invite you all to the opening of my exhibition "Science in Colour!" on the third floor of Victoria College from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm this Friday evening!

I know there is also a pub night at exactly this time, but you could come see the exhibition, have some cake (there is a huge cake), and then head on over to the pub!

Here is the Facebook page so feel free to check it out, there are holograms, an interactive colour wheel, 1st edition volumes of Grant's Atlas of Anatomy, and some pretty cool colour blindness tests ... something for everyone!

I hope you all have a great end of term, and to see you all there tonight!

Best,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Sarah, congratulations. I have some friends going, I might tag along with them. I'm sure the exhibition will go splendidly.

    ReplyDelete